IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
EASTERN DISTRICT OF ARKANSAS
NATALIE PASDAR, et al.,
CV NO.: 4-09-CV-0008BSM
DECLARATION OF BRANDON MUSE
I, Brandon Muse, declare as follows:
1. "My name is Brandon Muse. I am over the age of 21 and competent to give this declaration.
2. All of the information set forth herein is within my personal knowledge and is true and correct.
3. I am the husband of Sheila Hicks Muse.
4. Pam Hobbs, the mother of Stevie Branch who was murdered in 1993, is Sheila's sister.
5. Pam was married to Terry Hobbs. Terry Hobbs is a party in the suit, Terry Hobbs v. Natalie Pasdar, et al, CV No.: 4-09-CV—008BSM. I know Terry very well.
6. In November of 1997, I was newly married to Shelia Hicks Muse and we were having Thanksgiving at our house. Terry came to Thanksgiving dinner with Pam and Amanda. Sheila was ready to eat and Terry and his daughter Amanda were not around. We walked outside and around the house. Terry was sitting on the steps on the side of the house. Amanda was straddling him, facing him. Terry was rubbing Amanda on his crotch in a circular, grinding motion. Terry saw us and spun Amanda around. She seemed puzzled and asked "Daddy, we not play sexy?" She was asking, why did you stop? He shhushhed her.
7. One time I was with Sheila at Terry and Pam’s house barbecuing and Terry told me that he carries two bullets in his gun, one for Jackie Sr. and one for Jackie Jr, (that is Sheila’s dad and her brother). He was laughing.
I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct and that this declaration was executed in Mississippi County, Arkansas.